Nestled high up in the Peruvian Andes is Cusco, the capital of the Inca Empire. Even though most tourists use Cusco as a starting point for their trip to Machu Picchu, the city is well-worth a visit in itself. Lovers of history and architecture will find plenty to keep them occupied at Cusco.
Airbnb Airplane Art Boat Boutique Capsule Castle Cave Cliff Concept Creative Cusco Desert Eco Extreme Fantasy Hostel Ice Igloo Italy Jungle lighthouse Luxury Mountain Nature Peru Prison relax Rome Safari Sea snow Spa Spain Tenerife Tent TOP top cities top countries tower Traditional Trailer Train Treehouse Wild Animal
- 15 Craziest & Scariest Bridges In The World 338,580 visits
- Top 10 Largest Cities in the World of 2018 56,078 visits
- 10 Places That Will Pay You Just to Live There 9,907 visits
- World’s TOP 10 Most Spectacular Hotel Swimming Pools 8,094 visits
- The Most Beautiful Medieval Castle-Hotels In The World 4,573 visits