The Canary Islands in Spain have long been a popular holiday destination, with many heading there to enjoy the year-round sun. But what many tourists don’t know is that every island is different, each with its own sparkling personality. And one of the best-kept secrets of the Canary Islands is Tenerife. Colorful and family-friendly, Tenerife has a little something for everyone, from fancy nightclubs and shopping malls to peaceful fishing communities and parks. Throw some whales and dolphins into the mix, and Tenerife sounds like the perfect Instagram-worthy vacation spot. To truly appreciate all the beauty of this island, however, decent accommodations are a must. Check out a list of the best hotels in Tenerife.
Airbnb Airplane Art Boat Boutique Capsule Castle Cave Cliff Concept Creative Cusco Desert Eco Extreme Fantasy Hostel Ice Igloo Italy Jungle lighthouse Luxury Mountain Nature Peru Prison relax Rome Safari Sea snow Spa Spain Tenerife Tent TOP top cities top countries tower Traditional Trailer Train Treehouse Wild Animal
- 15 Craziest & Scariest Bridges In The World 336,030 visits
- Top 10 Largest Cities in the World of 2018 44,060 visits
- 10 Places That Will Pay You Just to Live There 9,722 visits
- World’s TOP 10 Most Spectacular Hotel Swimming Pools 7,739 visits
- 10 Largest Hotels in the World Where You Can Get Lost Without a Map 4,292 visits